Generating reports of your team's data is easy with Fetch's reports feature.
You can select which status of expense you would like to run a report for (submitted, approved or paid) from the tabs on the left side of the screen.
Generating a report
- Configure the grouping and filters in the top right so only the expenses you would like included in the report are showing. The date range filter is only available in the paid tab
- Once you have configured the filters, click the blue generate report button in the top right.
- When the report has finished generating, it will be available for download in the reports tab on the left side of the admin dashboard.
- In the reports tab, you can give a report a name and download a PDF or CSV version by hovering over the download button and choosing a format.
Reports can be downloaded in either a CSV for PDF format.
- A PDF report will include the images of expenses, but will not be editable.
- A CSV report is an editable spreadsheet, which can be opened in programs like Excel or Numbers.