With Fetch, you Owners can customize which expense categories are available to your team.
To access your categories, select the Settings tab.
Next, select the Categories section to see a list of current categories, including the default categories as well as any custom ones you or a team member may have added in the past.
Adding a new category
To create a new category:
1) Select Add new custom category
2) Enter the category name, an optional nickname for that category, and choose an identifying icon.
3) Then, click on the Save button. You should see the new category added to your custom list.
Adding a subcategory
To add a subcategory to an existing custom category:
1) Click on the category you wish to add to from the Custom Categories list
2) Click on Add new subcategory
3) Below, you can enter a subcategory name, an optional nickname for the subcategory, and an identifying icon
4) Then, click on the Save button. You will see the new subcategory appear above.
Note: at this time, subcategories can only be added to custom categories.